Friday, February 22, 2008

Progress and planning

Today's progress:

  • I took half of my vitamins already (and one of them, possibly the fish oil, is doing that odd slightly-nauseous thing that it does).
  • I brushed my teeth once already - one of my goals for this year is to get back to the 2x/day routine. My dentist would be much happier, so would my gums.
  • I got a reply from Chico, and they will happily replace my tote bag.
  • I went through a stack of newspapers and a few magazines today.
  • we took down the playpen last night. It's been a toy corral for a month, and now we have enough floor space for the Cars playmat. Yes, this place has space issues.
  • vacuumed part of the living room - the playpen had a lot of crumbs in the bottom
Now I just need to make a to-do list for the weekend, while playing with a post-nap Burrito. Which needs to include all or part of the following: (because I'm sure it won't all get done)
  • Fuel up my car
  • Sort out the coupons
  • a trip to Target
  • possibly a trip to a hardware/home supply store for a hinge and Plexiglass (El Burrito stuck a CD - with case! - in the VCR last night. We're buying an entertainment center with a door when we move, but until then, we need plan B.)
  • get the Chico bag ready to mail
  • Email some comments to the local paper
  • take the old laptop battery to Circuit City and drop it in their recycling bins
  • pay the bills
  • cash in our Coke Rewards points
  • box up some more books for the move (whenever it is)
  • work on house-hunting criteria
  • change the batteries in the crib music box, because El Burrito just turned it on and it sounds really pathetic
  • test the Sansa MP3 players from Woot
  • pay for an online purchase
  • ponder what to do regarding an email I got from the seller I left a negative feedback for a w hile back. They want to do something unspecified to "make it right" and hope that I will withdraw the negative. We'll see.

and probably other things I can't recall right now. Which is why I have lists everywhere. If I don't write it down, I tend to forget it.

And, woohoo, the spellcheck is working again!

No comments: