Saturday, February 16, 2008

A little El Burrito update

Well, the boy finally got his third lower-front tooth this week (the right one). That makes 10 teeth now; maybe it's time to update the baby book (if I can find it). He's been walking around for months with the center pair on bottom, but no sign of the ones next to them. I was starting to wonder. :)

He's started saying mommy and daddy, along with mama and dada. Not sure if I like the change, not that I can do anything about it.

He's discovered a real enthusiasm for Charlie Brown videos. We watched Charlie Brown's All-Stars twice yesterday, and Spring Training today. They boy has good taste. :)

His favorite "book" this week is his "tractor book" - a Fastline magazine (tractor classifieds) that his Papa brought him. He looooves that magazine. He took it to the mall Thursday, he's slept with it, sat on the couch to read it, everything. The cover fell off today, so I need to do a little taping while he's asleep.

No comments: