Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gaaaahhh

I really wish my mother would get a hobby. Or that my younger brother would get married and have a kid or two. Maybe then Mom would have something else to focus on.

I got an email from her this morning, with an update on my cousin's baby. And asking, by the way, if we're really sure we only want one baby. Because El Burrito is such a good boy and needs a brother and/or sister. And we're such good parents. And I'm not too old for another one.

Yeah. And because her brothers and sisters all have multiple grandkids now (except for her youngest sister, who has one daughter in grade school - yeah, there's a generation gap or something going on when Mom has a niece and grandson about the same age). And there's some weird competitive thing going on there.

Whether I do or don't have another baby, I AM NOT doing anything either way until we're in a HOUSE. And now I'm going to go have lunch and try to stop gritting my teeth.

No comments: