Monday, February 4, 2008

Crazy weather

It's got to be over 60 degrees outside, because I've had the doors open for three hours and it's still 76 degrees inside. That's not right. And with a cold front coming through tomorrow, I'm just hoping we don't get another round of tornados and storms like we did last month.

Anyway, to enjoy the weather, El Burrito and I went out on the porch and blew some bubbles after his nap. He had a good time, but he'd like them better if he could hold them, I think.

And now for an update on El Burrito.

The boy can spin in circles and walk backwards. I'm impressed. He's got nine teeth, but still waiting on the two teeth next to the center teeth. His vocabulary is getting bigger, and he's started putting together two-word groups. (The main one being "pictures Burrito" when he wants to look at pictures on the computer. Hopefully the vanity isn't a permanent thing.) BabyCenter.com says the "typical" 20-month-old has a 12-15 word spoken vocabulary. I think he's at least double that, and I'm not trying to brag. It makes up for the late walking and the fact that he's still on the low end of the height/weight charts. And proves that the 95th-percentile head is, indeed, making room for brains. :)

And now, back to deciding what to do with the primary election tomorrow. Talk about a headache.

No comments: