Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why is it Thursday already?

Where did the week go? It's already Thursday, and I can't think of anything substantial that has been accomplished this week. It's bizarre, and frustrating.

No blog entry yesterday, I didn't get around to it. El Burrito is totally off his schedule, which makes things hairy around here. We did manage to go to the condo lunch at Olive Garden, where El Burrito looked very seriously at all the little old ladies who admired him. He got many compliments on his behavior (I hope that keeps up for the next few years!), his pretty eyes, his cute little mouth, etc, etc. Then DH came home early (unexpectedly) to work on taxes, and it ended up being an off-schedule sort of day.

Our UPS guy has been here three days this week - two deliveries for the Amazon toys, and today he dropped off the yarn I ordered. The colors look promising, so I think I may be able to cobble up some combination of colors for an afghan, with the 7 skeins of really purple yarn I bought on Ebay.

I also did a little more shopping online Tuesday. Gymboree had a sale, and they had things online that weren't in the stores. I restrained myself, and got DH's opinion on a few things, so the final order was a bodysuit and two rompers. I didn't get the cute octopus socks, or the little orange stuffed crab. (Yes, Deadliest Catch seems to have set off a crab theme around here.)

I did manage to trim the Yahoo inbox down to 13xx emails last night. Hopefully I can weed things out some more. The internet connection slows things down a bit.

And now, I'm off to change a diaper. El Burrito, who usually has a nap about this time, just woke up an hour ago. Like I said, our schedule is toast this week, and I don't know why.

No comments: