Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Almost there

I'm still trying to get ready for the impending road trip (just a few hours left). What fun. El Burrito skipped most of his nap at lunchtime, and is currently still awake, even though he almost fell asleep in his playpen earlier.

Anyway, the plants are watered. El Burrito's clothes are picked out. Mine aren't, not that it will take long - limited supply of things that fit right now, and all that. I'm getting info on parking, eating, and other such trivia. My mother, who's keeping El Burrito for the duration, has only called three times today with reminders of things to bring.

I need to dig up enough tape to record both Stargates, plus probably Lost tonight. And I sort of need to decide on one thing to do on our day in Nashville. There's the Parthenon replica, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and Belle Meade Plantation, which all look interesting. But, we don't have time for all three. And maybe we should just catch up on our sleep instead. :)

I won't get into the things that are bugging me right now, but not being able to find things is the big one. More on that later.

No comments: