Friday, March 9, 2007

St. Patrick's Day & Random Stuff

In honor of St Patrick's Day next weekend, and Spring in general, I thought I'd put up one of the photos I took in Ireland.



That's somewhere on the west coast, I think on either the Kerry or Dingle peninsulas.

For St Pat's, I'll be making soda bread and our version of Irish Stew (with pork or beef instead of lamb, which is hard to find around here). And the stereo will be playing lots of Chieftains, Gaelic Storm, and other good stuff for the next few weeks.

I got a reply about the riding program; basically, they'll snail-mail the info to me once it's printed. I asked about local places to buy a helmet when I sent my address, so we'll see if there's anything around here that I've missed.

Hopefully something productive will be accomplished today. DH is taking a half-day off, since there are a few errands at the bank that need both of us to be present, and my parents may come for a visit tomorrow, which is when we usually do the shopping & errand-running.

No comments: