Friday, March 30, 2007

At the mall

I went to the mall today. Actually, "we" went, since El Burrito was along for the ride. And I was good. I did not buy
  • the very cute Easter chick candy dish at Hallmark, even though it would have been discounted because of the cards I bought
  • the cute socks at Gymboree that match the cowboy shirt El Burrito already has, two pairs for $5 - because even though they go with his shirts, the socks were a 2t-5t size, and I can't justify keeping cute socks around for 4 years before they fit the boy.
  • the Welcome sign at Target with a chalkboard and shamrocks on it - clearanced to $3.78, even.
  • the panda board book with the cutouts in the pages and the squeaky panda

I did buy
  • the clacking stuffed crab I've had an eye on at Hallmark for months now. With a 40% off coupon.
  • clearance windshield wiper fluid, for 31 cents
  • a brick of clearance suet - we'll try feeding the birds this spring

No comments: