Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Stuff

A few weeks ago, I got an email from Sears, telling me that my rebate had been processed. I was confused, because I couldn't - and still can't - remember what rebate they're talking about. But a week or so ago, there was a $5 Sears card in the mail because of that rebate. It's bizarre, but I'm not turning down a gift card. And I did check via the Sears website, it's legit and not a weird scam.

I finally found cases for my MP3 players, at Circuit City. Only $5 each, too. One is silicon (from DLO), one is something else, possibly neoprene-related (from Verge). I prefer the clearish silicon, in spite of the lack of protection for the screen. The Verge came with an armband and a little pocket for earbuds, but it doesn't have access ports for the power/volume buttons or the microphone. The DLO is a snug fit, though - it sort of slides on like a sock, and the opening is on the small end of the player, not the large end.

And now I'm off to watch Slings & Arrows while I dig through some paper-clutter. I've gotten the Yahoo inbox below 4,000, so it's time to step away from the computer for a few hours.

No comments: