Thursday, November 22, 2007

The land of indecision

That's where I am right now. My mother-in-law wants Christmas lists today. So I'm sitting here, looking at my Amazon wish list (679 items, not including DVDs), and can find all of 4 things to ask for. Because, sadly, a good 50% of my Amazon list is stuff that can only be found used. And about 25% of what's left is in the "$50 or more" category that I won't put on a Christmas list. I'm trying not to be greedy, you know.

Which leaves me asking for 2 CDs, another set of rechargable AA batteries, and the Hubble Space Telescope calendar for 2008. Unfortunately, if you don't give them some options, you end up with another bath set or something like that. Year before last, I think I got three bath sets - my mother, my mother-in-law, and whoever got my name in the drawing at the in-laws. I tried not to think that it was a subtle hint about odor or something.

After looking at the ads for tomorrow, the only place I may go is Michael's for picture frames. There's a bit of online shopping to do, but that's it.

No comments: