Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday!

Here I am, chipping away at a 3,000-message inbox. The Burrito had his 18-month checkup today, complete with flu shot. Still on the lower end of the scale, but his weight is now in the 35th percentile. Maybe now my mother will quit worrying that we don't feed him enough. Slight ear infection in one ear, which may explain the fussing last night.

Random tidbits:

Just ordered some neat stuff from American Science & Surplus, aka MacGyver's Dream Warehouse.

Need to start working on El Burrito's new winter hat, since last year's isn't fitting too well.

Yesterday was a bit hectic. Did my first financial wire transfer, to help out my sis, who's working with a title company and bank that are idiotic at times. Title company didn't tell them until closing day that sorry, they don't take personal checks, just cashier's checks.

I looked for Comet Holmes P17 last night and couldn't find it. Turns out I was looking in the wrong place, so I'm going to give it another shot tonight.

Next week is Thanksgiving! Tomorrow, I'll rant about Christmas Creep and the fact that the stores have skipped decorating for Turkey Day or Fall in general, and have leapt from Halloween to Christmas.

Thanksgiving means I need to start working on Christmas lists, both what we need to buy, and ideas for the in-laws to use. How can I have a massive Amazon wish list, but not have anything to put on a list? How??

No comments: