Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Progress

Recent progress:

  • El Burrito had a 2 hour nap yesterday (although not until 5 pm after Grandma left)
  • El Burrito is napping now, has been asleep for almost two hours
And both of those naps were in his crib.

Decluttering progress:
  • Last week's paper recycling was 41 pounds of stuff in 3 grocery bags
  • I made a trip to the local book-trading store - they kept 9 books, I left with 1 book (The Princess Bride, hardback) and $13 in credit
  • The books they didn't want, plus a few others (total of 14) went to the library friends group
  • I sold a book on Amazon for $18 (it was a duplicate from the book sale, I paid way less than $18 for it)
  • Said book is packed and ready to go to the PO as soon as DH gets home
  • I listed 7 more books on Half and/or Amazon today
  • And there are 18 books that I need to relist on Amazon (I got the listing expiration notices last night)
  • All of the Half/Amazon books now fit onto one shelf in the bookcase
  • I send a box of stuff with Mom yesterday. She & Dad are going to Georgia to visit my sister on Saturday, so I sent magazines, two late birthday gifts, and a DVD full of pics of El Burrito aka Most Favorite Nephew.
  • Of course, Mom left two boxes here - stuff for me to sell online, plus a tea set that she bought in Germany in 1970 (part of my inheritance).

No comments: