Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Things

Random things:

The camera is on it's way to be repaired. Hopefully they can figure out what's wrong with it.

The "Suisse Chocolate Truffle" hot chocolate mix from Swiss Miss is darn good. It would have been better if I'd used really hot water instead of almost lukewarm, though.

The skin on my hands is insanely dry. The big bottle of Suave lotion isn't working, and even Eucerin isn't helping much. The 2 gallons per day humidifier must just be holding its own; I should get a hygrometer and see.

Spent an hour or so working on Sister's website. It needed an update badly, since she moved to Michigan two months ago, but the website was still talking about classes in Georgia. Now I just need to do something with mine - I bought the domain name over a year ago, but it's mostly been used for hosting Ebay photos so far. I've got plans, though.

A small incentive to move: Got a letter from the company who owns our storage unit. They just bought it from the old owner, which explains the new office hours and why we can't pay our condo assessment there anymore. The rent went up, the due date changed, and they've got some scary late fees. And all of this was on two pages of 8-point or so type. Sigh. But hey, we get longer phone support hours! (Seriously. Who calls a storage place for any reason other than to ask about prices? Why would I call them after hours? It's not like they're going to go to our bin, dig through for my ironing board, and drive it over.)

No comments: