Thursday, August 28, 2008

More happy-fication

Just read this morning that Nathan Fillion has a job on a new TV show. Even better, it's not on the FOX network, which I'm boycotting because of their lousy treatment of Firefly, Keen Eddie, and a list of other shows (basically, everything I've watched on FOX has been cancelled swiftly, other than X-Files). I like Nathan Fillion, mostly based on his work in Firefly & Serenity (*), but also because he was extremely creepy as Brother Caleb on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I wish I had DSL so I could have seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, but I'll wait for the eventual DVD.

* I love Firefly, and really liked Serenity. However, I still haven't watched the last 30 minutes or so of Serenity since I saw it in the theater for the second time. I was totally un-spoilered, and there's a certain moment in the film that I had no warning about. Felt like someone kicked me i nthe head.

No comments: