Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Tuesday, another trip to the library

Without further adieu, here are the library stats for today: 19 items checked out, 5 on the hold list. I returned 2 books and a dvd, and came home with 6 books (4 from my holds).

Returned:
  • Whatever Happened to Peggy Sue? - An autobiography of the woman that the Buddy Holly song was named for. She focused mostly on the time up to Buddy's death. Her first husband (not Buddy Holly) was a real piece of work. Read this in an afternoon.
  • Deadliest Catch: Desperate Hours - I'm a DC junkie, I'll admit it. So is DH, so I ordered a copy of this for his anniversary present.
  • Reckless: The Sequel - Almost better than the first mini-series. The highlight had to be Crane finding out that his parents were in town to attend his ex-wife's wedding. The look on his face was priceless.
We spent $7 at the sale. Came home with Dorothy Gilman, Lynn Hall, and Enid Blyton for me; Sesame Street, Pooh, and a Doreen Cronin book for El Burrito, plus a few others.

No comments: