Thursday, June 19, 2008

Being too cute can be a problem

We just got back from getting El Burrito's birthday pictures done at Sears. Oy. He was being extrodinarily clingy today, so it took a while to get some decent shots, and then of course comes the hard part - picking which poses to get prints of. When he finally did move off my lap (and there are at least three shots taken when he was sitting on my legs), he was just too darned cute for his own good.

Don't ask what I spent. I ended up with basically one sheet of almost every pose. And by that time, I'd hit whatever price limit they have that triggers the special deal on the CD with all the images. So I spent the extra $30 and got the CD.

And then I came home and found an old-ish email about their "super saver card" or some such name. Which includes, among other things, buy-one-get-one-free portrait sheets if you have an appointment Monday-Thursday. Needless to day, we will be getting one of those cards when I go pick up the prints. They cost $5 if you have a "smile saver" card, so it'll pay for itself pretty quick, since portrait sheets are $6.99 each.

No comments: