Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Books, a day late

Well, the book numbers from the library are going up instead of down again. That's mostly because I didn't get a chance to finish looking through the crochet books over the weekend. Sigh.

Right now: 39 items checked out, 6 on hold. I returned 3 books and a very overdue video yesterday, and came home with 6 more books. Of course, two of those were from the Princess Diaries series, and I finished one (Valentine Princess - Book 7 and 3/4) this morning. They're perfect summer fluff reading. The in-between books, like Valentine, are less than 100 pages, and I can read one while El Burrito and I eat breakfast.

What I returned: another Princess book, the first DVD of the Up! series (I watched the first one so far, which really needed either captioning or subtitles, because I'm okay with British accents, but not when they're mumbling and talking over each other.), and two other books that I've already forgotten.

Oh, and we spent a whole $1 at the sale. We were a bit late, and a woman just ahead of us grabbed at least half of the kiddie books.

No comments: