Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The New Camera

Wheee!! Mr. UPS (a nice guy) delivered the new camara today. And of course I've had about five minutes total to look at it so far. El Burrito's usual 2.5 hour lunchtime nap was only an hour today, and he'll be hungry again in an hour or so. In the meantime, I've got one big project to get done today - it's an actual deadline, not self-imposed. Plus ordering diapers from Amazon before the promo deal expires tonight, finding a hotel room for the Loreena concert, and finally ordering DH's Valentine gift. Yeah, it's going to be late.

I did get batteries in it and took a few pictures on total automatic mode. I took a few before I remembered the pop-up flash. The first thing to figure out is why the LCD gets a big orange/yellow blob in the middle when I hit the shutter button, and find out if it's supposed to do that or if it's a glitch. Because I've only got a 7-day (or 14, the website was vague) window for returning this thing if it's got a problem. Well, that or hit up the manufacturer on their one-year warranty. I can say right now that the menus are nothing like my old C-3020, and that the image quality on the LCD screen is pretty sucky.

More to come later.

No comments: