Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday at the Library again

A nice trip to the library today. Returned 6 books, came home with 8, and spent $11.70 at the sale. So, right now there are 33 items out (about 10 of which are El Burrito's) and 9 on my hold list.

We returned:
  • 2 books that El Burrito picked out last time (it's a good way to get him ready to leave)
  • Death from the Skies! - great stuff, but I skimmed the last chapter about the Death of the Universe
  • Terror on Tuesday
  • The Ship Errant
  • Another paperback and I've forgotten the title. Sigh. Possibly Murder on Monday.
We found some neat stuff at the sale, and El Burrito got to see his buddy. She's still got his drawing up on her fridge. We'll have to do another one for her, and one for each Grandma while we're at it. The library had a local writer, John Wheeler, doing a book signing at the sale, too. He was a journalist in Cuba during the 1960's. I wish I'd had a chance to buy his book, but I may just check out the library's copy instead.

No comments: