Thursday, March 27, 2008

Unproductive Days

Some days, I just don't get anything done (or at least it feels that way). Today is one of those days. El Burrito is teething or something - ran a slight fever yesterday, and has been a little fickle today. Other than his scant 90-minute nap (an hour shorter than normal), I think I've spent most of the day looking at pictures on the computer with him. He's still stoked about riding in Grandpa's truck last weekend, so we've looked at pictures of the trucks all day. Not conducive to getting anything else done.

I did manage to get part of the recycling bagged up and watch an episode of Slings & Arrows while he was sleeping. I just didn't know that would be the total of my "free" time today. I thought he'd sleep for another hour or so. So much for that idea. And I've got a dozen things that need doing.

Oh, and there's a storm front moving through. There was mention ofpotential baseball-sized hail. The fun never stops.

No comments: