Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blech

Is my day, described in one word. The rest of the week will probably be the same. Nothing serious, just that I'm (we're?) stuck in the Quagmire of Indecision and Unmotivation.

For example, how can I have a 28-page wish list at Amazon, yet have no suggestions at all when my MIL calls to see what I'd like for a birthday present? Granted, there's some pricy stuff on my wish list, but even the under-$30 list would fill a few pages. But still, no suggestions come to mind.

Last night, I said we had 3 things to do - El Burrito's bath, 3 sympathy cards, and a decision on the Atlanta trip. Four hours later, we'd done the bath but nothing else.

We still haven't decided when to go see my sister in Atlanta, and we're running out of time. DH wants to fly, I'd rather drive. Knowing what we pack for a day and a half at my parents', I can't fathom trying to haul El Burrito and all his stuff on an airplane, and then having to either rent a car or fit 3 adults and a car seat into Sis' Ford Mustang. DH suggested not taking the stroller and playpen (I think leaving the stroller is insane, given airport walking and a day at the aquarium). Plus Sis has a box of books for Burrito, and I'd planned on visiting a dealer that carries some lightish but bulky things, which couldn't be flown home easily.

I'm ready to scrap the whole idea, but I'd really like to go to the Aquarium.

No comments: