Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I did it again

Crap.

I just cost myself some money again. (Sort of) I bought a memory card for the camera this spring, and Amazon was giving a code for a free poster from Shutterfly with the purchase. Well, the card didn't ship for six weeks, and I didn't get the code, so I emailed them. Customer Service said "oops" and gave me a code for a free poster. Cool, I say, I'll decide which picture to get printed, because I've been needing a backdrop for some hobby stuff and this would be the perfect size, plus I could see how the new camera does at large sizes. And left the email in my inbox so I'd remember it.

Ha.

I just remembered it - partly because my inbox has about 500 messages in it (down from 1300 earlier this spring). So I find the email again and read it.

The code expired on Monday.

Crap crap crap crap crap. I feel like such an I-don't-know-what right now. I can't seem to keep track of things unless they're sticking to the wall in front of me. And it makes me unbelievably frustrated and angry at myself.

No comments: