Friday, January 16, 2009

Why I need to be more organized

I need to be more organized. It's the figuring out how to get There from Here that's giving me problems.

In the past month, I've paid one bill late ($12 late fee - almost 25% of the monthly bill), missed the deadline for two rebates ($10 each), and forgot to order something before the sale ended last night. One rebate was 90% ready to mail, and I put it off until "later" for some idiotic reason. On the other rebate, we bought everything for the rebate, but missed the purchase window for one item.

Needless to say, I'm so mad at myself right now that I could spit nails. Being disorganized has cost us at least $32 in the last month. Probably more, because I know there were some coupons I needed to use before they expired.

No comments: