Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And then there were two

My last little orange platy died sometime yesterday. I found the corpse behind one of the plastic plants in back of the aquarium. He'd been acting a little off for a few days. Maybe it was old age, I lost track of which fish was which a while back. And the infrequent water changes probably weren't the best thing for the little guy.

That just leaves one gigantic pleco and a small zebra danio bopping around in a 20-gallon tank. It looks abandoned. As soon as we move, I'll have to find another home for Squiggy, he's probably too big for the tank as it is. And then I'll buy a few more danios, maybe some more platys of some kind, or some gold barbs. I'd love to have angel fish, they're so pretty, but they're also more finicky than I'm probably ready for.

No comments: