Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

Lovely Monday.

The good news: most of the laundry was washed, dried, and folded before lunch. At the moment, there's one load in the dryer, a rug in the washer, and three loads waiting to be folded. We sorted out the under-the-kitchen-sink stuff over the weekend, and have a box of goodies to take to the household Hazardous Waste drop-off this weekend.

Oh, and while I was emptying a laundry basket of "stuff" that had been sitting around for a month, I decided to try on some of the jeans in the pile. I've got three more pairs of jeans now that come close to fitting. (Yay!) Of course, by the time I semi-retire the two current pairs that are slightly too big now, I'll be back to having more days of the week than jeans to wear every day. Ah well.

The bad news: I waited too long to order a Nene Thomas print (it's the companion piece to one I bought last fall) and it's sold out now. I thought it was an open-ended run, but apparently not. Off to Ebay I go.

No comments: