Tuesday, January 7, 2020

New year, new decluttering

For 2020, one of my returning goals is decluttering.  I don't seem to have much luck.  Two generations of borderline hoarders is working against me.  This year, I've started a list of what I've gotten rid of. 

Over the weekend, I  cleaned out a bit of the fridge (a stupid amount of moldy grapes is composting now.  Also, a watermelon.), and a couple of cabinets.  Tossed 10 packs of Tim Tams from 5+ years ago.  A ten year old half-bottle of karo syrup that was mostly solid.  A few pounds of sunflower seeds that had gone rancid. 

Otherwise, 20 cheap tote bags are going away.  Took construction paper and crayons to the library for the kid programs.  Took a bunch of series books that haven't sold and donated them to the Friends.  Four magazines to Upscale. 

No comments: