Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas ughs

I do not like Christmas.  Too much stress.  Too much travel. 

Anyway.

One of my big gripes this year was that nothing matches in this house.  (The bedroom curtains?  Four curtains, 3 shades of beige.  Clearance.)  You can tell I bought most of the lights at the after-Christmas clearance, and I was even late for that, because I don't have 2 of anything for lights.  Well, I do have two strings of warm white net lights.  Except that one of them is only half-working for some reason.  So, outside I've got one blue net, one multi net, one cool white net, and one twinkling multi net.  And the twinkle is not changeable. 

So, I just spent $85 on Christmas lights, in spite of just getting the heads-up on middle school tuition for next year.  But, I'll have 4 matching LED nets, damn it.  And they can even do multi, warm white, or blink between multi and white.  But they were 30% off and buy 3 get 1 free, decent brand name (Philips), and have a 3-year warranty.  And while i was at it, I got 4 strings of purple LED sphere lights.  Only 10% off, but also buy 3 get 1 free. 

No comments: