Wednesday, November 17, 2021

More puzzles

 I've got more vintage puzzles on the way.  Someone online got a bunch of vintage from a friend, and doesn't care for them.  I posted about a vintage one I'd finished, and she asked if I'd like these, if I paid the shipping.  Yep. 



She's sending them in two boxes, for cheaper postage, and couldn't fit them all in, so I"m getting 7 or so of these.  I know I'm not getting the 3000-piece one on the right, but I am getting the oval one on the left.  Hoping I get the ship in the center.  

Watch this space for an update.  Ha ha.

I also bought these three on eBay, after asking very odd questions to make sure that the Eurographics Mediterranean Harbor is one with a random cut, or at least not an all-H cut.  All three of these met the criteria, so that's two more Euro and a Ravensberger added to the stash. 





No comments: