Thursday, July 23, 2020

The ongoing CD-weeding project

There's a large pile (okay, 5 stacks) of CDs that need to be weeded through.  Lots of random things that looked interesting enough to get them from the discard pile at the library, mostly.  So I've started listening to them, and deciding whether to keep or not. 

  1. Sports Car Lady with a Station Wagon Life - nope, funny title, don't like the voice
  2. Guys & Dolls soundtrack - meh
  3. Mannheim Steamroller, Fresh Aire IV - keep this one, but one is enough
  4. Nightnoise - keeper
  5. Soweto Gospel Choir - African Spirit - keep for now
  6. Dave Van Ronk, the Folkways Years - not my style
  7. Voices of New  York, Hearts Afire - not my thing either, but good background music for a party
  8. Sounds of Yellowstone - nope.  I want my nature sounds to be nature-only. 

No comments: