Thursday, February 6, 2020

The plan continues

The big cassette conversion plan is continuing.  I managed to find and borrow a working cassette player, although it doesn't have an AC power cord and I hope it doesn't eat batteries like popcorn.  The Nerilka's Story cassettes both work.  The other audiobooks on cassette are sorted - quite a few are available at the library, so I can borrow those, which cuts down on the stack that needs to be converted.  And I ordered the cable gizmo from Amazon, which surprisingly came with free next-day shipping.  Now I just need to download Audacity and figure out how to work it.

So, not tomorrow (because I have a dentist appointment, a volunteer shift at school, and three estate sales to possibly shop at) but this weekend, I can get started converting these things to a more stable format.

No comments: