Saturday, April 18, 2015

Even more Stargate - Season 5


Enemies
- "Welcome to my world."  Jacob/Selmac can smart-ass about as good as Jack.

Threshold
- Always good for Bra'tac to be back, even if he's talking about the coming end of his life (hooray for the symbiote-replacing-chemical)
- We see the beginnings of Teal'c's disillusionment
- Were they going the eye-candy route?  Teal'c seems to be losing his shirt (litereally) a lot.  Plus eyeshadow.  At least the chin worm is gone. 

Ascension
- "Don't turn it on!"
- Nice car, Carter. 
- Hey, it's the older Young Indiana Jones!
- I remember now, this is the one where Sam and Indy buid their own stargate out of a toaster or something.
- I want Sam's house.  Or at least her interior designer.  Because I have no design sense, no $$ for someone else to do it, and my house looks like I'm still in college.
- "Gas leak" - the go-to excuse for any and all sorts of official-type people trying to be inconspicuous.  Is there any show that hasn't pulled this one?
- "you know me and sci-fi"
- Teal'c in a Western cowboy get-up will never not be funny
- "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o."  "Call Daniel"
- It's Q!! 
- Can I have an emerald the size of a peach pit?
- How does Q expect his goons to take a non-corporeal entity into custody??
- Poor Sam, she has Cartwright-son levels of bad luck with the men she dates.


The Fifth Man
- More Q.  And, once an ass, always an ass.
- Janet Fraiser still reminds me of Mary Ann.



No comments: