Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Geniuses, I tell you

The Britax people are hilariously genius. UPS (a frequent visitor to our doorstep) delivered our new car seat today. We ordered a Marathon for DH's car, now that El Burrito is about to outgrow his Graco infant seat, and Evenflo peeved me once too often about the convertible seat in my car. Anyway, the box the thing came in is great. Mr. UPS even commented on it.



It's shaped like a chair, and it's even got handles. Lovely people. More boxes should come with handles, because hefting something bulky up our steps is a pain.

And we've decided on a date for the weekend in Atlanta. More than a weekend, more like 4 days, but it'll be fun. El Burrito's second trip out of the state, and the first time my sis has seen him since he came home from the hospital.

As it turns out, though, our trip will fall on the weekend of McCaffreyQuest, which means I won't score high this year. (McCaffreyQuest is an online trivia challenge for fans of Anne McCaffrey's books. Usually about 150 questions or so, some multiple choice, some short-answer. The top 10% of the scores get prizes, the rest of us just get our name on the Wall of Fame. Where mine would be, but I never got around to answering the email last year about what name to put up. Sigh. It was the first year I entered, and I got 146 out of 164 right.)

No comments: